This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Now you can read stories written by real members of dance/drill teams! "The Dance/Drill Diaries: Essays from Behind the Scenes of Dance Teams" features essays by current dance team members who share a behind-the-scenes look at what it's really like to be on a dance line, from tough practices to thrilling performances. Read about dancers just like you who overcame amazing obstacles such as fear, injuries, weight problems, and more, to become members of their dance teams. Even read about dancers who even had the courage to become leaders for their team as team captains and officers. Get inspired, get ideas, get team and officer tryout tips and more... in "The Dance/Drill Diaries: Essays from Behind the Scenes of Dance Teams."
Featuring a Special Essay by NBA Washington Wizards Dancer Dana Daniels!
Members of the following teams are featured:
* Tyler Junior College Apache Belles - Tyler, TX
* Dobyns Bennett High School Spirit Shakers - Kingsport, TN
* Texas Christian University Showgirls - Dallas, TX
* NBA Washington Wizards Dancers - Washington, D.C.
* Nimitz High School Vikas Drill Team - Irving, TX
* Winston Woods High School Drill Team - Cincinnati, OH
* Bowie State University Dancing Divas - Bowie, MD
* And many more!
Makes the Perfect Gift for ANY dancer!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want