This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
POSTED explains property rights and the ins and outs of trespass, hunting and fishing, snowmobiling or driving ATVs, in Michigan.
POSTED answers common questions that plague outdoor enthusiasts and land owners alike, such as:
* Can the public walk or drive ATVs along a beach?
* Can landowners on the Great Lakes pull weeds from the beaches?
* Is there a right to recreational trespass?
* If a hunter shoots a deer, can the hunter go get it on private property?
* Is there a constitutional right to hunt or defend property with a gun?
* How to property post your property?
* What's the best way to deal with overzealous peace officers?
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Glen Schmiege, J.D., was born, raised, and educated in Michigan. He grew up in Saginaw, where he learned to hunt and fish, although quite poorly. Glen has three degrees from schools of higher education in Michigan, including Michigan State University and the University of Michigan, where he acquired his law degree. After working for the Michigan Court of Appeals, Glen spent most of his legal career with one of Michigan's largest law firms, spending many of his weekends in northern Michigan. Glen now lives with his wife in the Upper Peninsula.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Protar House LLC, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M097209105X