This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Renowned steroid and bodybuilding expert Jeff Summers finally puts his knowledge on paper! This 400+ page ULTRA THICK MASTER PIECE literally dwarfs all other hardcore steroid books. Not just steroids! This book covers every aspect of chemically enhanced bodybuilding. Anabolic Diets, Insulin, HGH, Training For Size, everything! It’s all answered. Best of all, Steroids101 gives you the real life facts from a bodybuilder’s point of view (not a biochemical professors)! It’s laid out in an easy to read "non chemical jargon" format designed for both novice and expert bodybuilder alike. Steroids 101 is the New Standard To Which All Other Steroid Books Will Be Compared!
- Biggest Steroid Book Ever Published (over 400 pages)!
- Complete Steroid and Drug Manufacturers Guide (Brand new directory)
- 38 Pages Of Incredible Full Color High Quality Pictures! (Hundreds of steroid photos)
- Over 90 Easy To Read steroid and drug profiles, Including Deca Durabolin, Anavar, D-Bol, Testosterone, Human Growth Hormone, Insulin, Anti-Estrogens, Diuretics, Thyroid Medications, NSAID’S, And More!!! (Dosages, effectiveness, cost... its all covered)
- Independent Steroid Lab Test Analysis! (Get the truth on what’s dirty and under dosed and what’s not)
- Steroid Biochemistry (easy to read, non technical format that anyone will understand)
- Step-by-Step Guide To Injecting, Including a Comprehensive Chapter on Site Injections! (No more injection guesswork; find out which muscles to avoid)
- Side Effects Of Anabolic Steroids! (Understand which steroids to use for how long and which ones to avoid altogether)
- Extensive Chapter on Stacks and Cycles! (Understand cutting cycles vs. bulking cycles; when to start and how long to stay off)
- Candid Interviews (understand the psychology of steroid dealers and users)
- How To Get Steroids (understand the steroid underworld; how bodybuilders get steroids both legally and illegally)
- How To Detect Counterfeit Steroids (become a counterfeit expert; robust fake steroid photos and how to identify them)
- Complete Information On Diet and Training (find out what to eat for mass, pre contest or photos)
- MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Jeff Summers pioneered the first underground steroid community nearly a decade ago and has since become an authoritative figure in the bodybuilding and supplement industry. His diverse professional expertise in training, supplementation, nutrition, and chemical enhancement makes him one of the most sought after bodybuilding gurus in the world.
Jeff has written thousands of articles featured in leading Muscle Magazines and websites. He has advised and/or trained over 2000 professional and amateur athletes. His nutritional supplement formulations have become top sellers by leading supplement companies. And that’s not all! Jeff is currently developing a diet and training software program specifically for bodybuilders. This new technology can predict strength and muscles gains based on users current data and goals.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hc Muscle Inc. Condition: Acceptable. Used - Acceptable TEXTBOOK ONLY, COVER WORN, LOOSE BINDING, CONTENT USABLE AND READABLE FOR CLASS Not perfect, but still usable for class. Ships same or next day. Expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days; standard shipping takes 4-14 business days. Seller Inventory # RIC-169-572
Book Description Hc Muscle Inc, 2003. Condition: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory # 0972103902-2-4
Book Description Hc Muscle Inc. PAPERBACK. Condition: Good. 0972103902 Split starting at disclaimer page but binding solid, pages crisp and clean, no markings found. Covers bright and shiny with a few small creases, light scuffs and dents. Back bottom corner clipped. Extremities lightly bumped with creased corners. Seller Inventory # SKU1011135
Book Description Hc Muscle Inc, 2003. Paperback. Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Seller Inventory # P020972103902