If you're looking to get online, this is THE book. Miva Merchant is the most affordable and expandable e-commerce software on the market.
If you can click a mouse, you can build a successful online store using Miva Merchant.
This official book on Miva Merchant provides step-by-step instructions an examples, providing complete walk-throughs of everything Miva Merchant's back end has to offer. Learn how to:
- Add Categories, Products, via the admin and via flat file
- Configure Upsales
- Manipulate the store's look and feel using the Miva Merchant admin and HTML
- Configure Shipping and Payment Options
- Perform necessary maintenance to avoid data corruption and store crashes
- Log and view stats on your customers' movements throughout the store
- Expand savings and exclusive products to customers using Price and Availability Groups
- Discover and identify how to solve common problems
The all new, revamped book also includes a special section on third party modules (what they are, how to install them, and what to expect, as well as coverage on the OpenUI.
A bonus cd includes lots of extras, including:
- A licensed copy of the OpenUI ($40 value)
- Third-party modules (both FREE and demos)
- Additional documentation, including security and Miva Mia
Original registrants of the book get not only exclusive access to additional doc updates and other freebies, but also special discounts on select items.
You also get access to the author, who is available to answer questions about anything in the book.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Pamela Hazelton is a seasoned writer, developer and lecturer in the market of e-commerce. She has written training materials for both private and government organizations, has designed and developed hundreds of online stores, and is contacted by businesses of all sizes for online store analysis and consultations.
Hazelton lectures at the Miva Conference in California on a regular basis, and is well-known in the Miva Merchant and Miva Script communities.Review:
"...a valuable resource for anyone involved in building a Miva Merchant store." -- Susan L. Ruff, ruffideas.com, August 2004
"...makes sense out of the complexities of e-commerce..." -- Mario, uniformbydesign.com, September 2004
"Well written, concise and easy to follow...a complete resource for anyone looking to setup shop online." -- Alyssa Gorevich, 2Beadornot2Bead.com, September 2004
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Media Services Int'l, Inc., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M097266047X