On this 2-CD set, you'll get over two hours of specific tools and strategies that will help you to hit the ground running with your new music release, reach new fans, make more money, and get the publicity you need.
Regardless of your genre, the 2-CD set will help you to bring in more people to your album release party, keep your budget under control, and teach you how to make the most of the limited window of opportunity you have when releasing a new album.
A few things you'll learn...
- The Real Reason People Attend Live Shows
- How to Save on Venue Rental, Catering, and Other Expenses
- Maximizing Revenue with Simple Merchandising Techniques
- Using Direct Mail to Increase Show Attendance
- Selling Tickets in Advance
- Listening Parties vs. Performance Showcases
- Setting Up Multiple Streams of Income
- Using Alternative Venues
- Holding Multiple Release Events
Let David Hooper personally guide you through the techniques and strategies he has used to create hundreds of successful live events for hundreds of bands, musicians, and songwriters.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
David Hooper is the founder of Kathode Ray Music, an artist development organization specializing in promotion and marketing of independent msuicians and bands. He is known for combining traditional music business and direct marketing knowledge with guerrilla techniques necessary for independent bands to compete.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want