SharePoint 2010 Fundamentals: Interactive Training Course (CBT)
The SharePoint 2010 Fundamentals interactive training DVD-ROM provides a unique method of learning that allows you to see the steps, hear the explanations, and perform the tasks. Instructor demonstrations and hands-on labs ensure that you fully understand all subject matters. This training is intended for Content Managers, Site Collection Admins, Designers, Planners, and Managers.
Fundamentals training presents all the essential SharePoint features, information organization decision points, and best practices. The course does not require any prior knowledge of SharePoint.
Best Way to Learn SharePoint Visually and Interactively
- Watch it - With large full screen demos you will not miss a click. Videos are available in different formats so you can copy them to portable devices.
- Try it Yourself - Save time and solidify your skills with a preconfigured SharePoint environment as you work through step by step hands-on labs.
- Control Your Pace - Start and stop at your convenience. You will not get bored as the training changes between presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
- Learn From the Best in the Industry - Since 2003 tens of thousands of professionals have used our interactive training to become experts in SharePoint. You will gain in-depth knowledge of SharePoint fundamentals, administration, best practices, and customization from our experienced instructors.
- Stay Updated - Don t be stuck with outdated techniques. You can download the latest training content from our website.
- Search - Easily search and find topics you are interested in.
Training Material Includes
- 8 hours of recorded presentations and demonstrations
- 9 hours of hands-on labs and exercises
- Course workbook (provided in electronic form) that can be printed for taking notes
- Virtual SharePoint environment preconfigured with all the software.
- Core SharePoint features - sites and site collections, lists, columns, views, version control, notification mechanisms, web parts, search, personal sites, and user profiles.
- How to manage security, site collection content, site templates, features, and themes.
- How to use InfoPath to design forms for SharePoint lists and libraries.
- How to use Excel to design and publish reports to Excel Services.
- How to use Business Data Services to integrate external business data into SharePoint.
- The importance of content types and their relationship to features such as site columns, workflows, information management policies, and content query web part.
- How to use SharePoint Designer to change look and feel of SharePoint sites and create web parts that display information from various data sources.
- Out of box workflow management.
- How to create workflows in SharePoint Designer.
- How to use document sets and document ids for advanced document management.
- How to create a site collection mapped to organizational structure from start to finish.
Interested in learning SharePoint Administration? Try the SharePoint 2010 Fundamentals & Administration DVD, which includes all the topics from this course.
View the complete outline
and product demo
on Pilothouse Consulting website.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.