This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Are you a Boomer or a Zoomer?
A BOOMER is anyone born between 1946-1964.
A ZOOMER is a BOOMER who possesses the author's patented Longevity Personality Traits.
Take the author's quiz and find out your ZOOMER Longevity IQ.
Readers will learn
- 101 ways to stay younger longer
- best times to start retirement planning
- lifestyle options that fit your personality,
- financial resources necessary for secure retirement,
- how to decide whether or not to relocate,
- opportunities for voluntary service, personal growth, and employment
- how to expand your social and friendship network
- ways to exercise body and mind: aerobics, anaerobics, neurobics.
"Best examples of what one person can do to influence positive growth." -- American Association of University Professors
"a new attitude about age and attractiveness." -- New York Times
"Many thanks to age guru, Dr. David Demko." -- Maxim magazine
"The A-list of quotable sources on aging trends." -- Palm Beach Post
Eye-opening look into the future of Aging America. -- American Association of Alumni Directors
"Our listeners love you, David." -- London BBC Radio
Demko is a University of Michigan grad with certifications in gerontology, geriatrics, and retirement planning. He received commissions on aging from Presidents Reagan, Clinton, and Bush.
As seen on NBC Today, Fox&Friends, NPR, CBS, BBC, SONY, and in Glamour, Readers Digest, Marie Claire, Maxim, Blender, New York Times, and Forbes.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want