You desire to move on in life. You have ambitions. You want to make progress, rapid progress in life. But you cannot seem to pull it off. You make two steps forward but then you soon make three steps backwards. You are either back to the proverbial square one or you end up just marginally ahead. Your life is stale, stalled and you cannot understand why. There is no spring in your step. You are just managing through life and your ambitions and those big dreams never seem to be materializing.
Or worse, your life may be in a rut. You are stuck and you have no clue as to how to get out of the pit in which you find yourself. Your situation seems hopeless and helpless.
Or perhaps your life is actually not bad at all. You own that flashy four-wheel drive, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Rolls Royce or some other nice car. You have a big house and enjoy the comforts of life. You may be a leader in the armed forces or some other services organization or in the community. You are somebody and your life is going somewhere. But despite all these achievements, all these material comforts, all this power and influence, there is no peace and fulfillment in your life. Your life is empty. Money is not your problem. Power is not what you want now – you already have it in abundance. But you have no peace – no peace of mind. You lack fulfillment.
Whichever category you belong to, this book is for you. This book is for people who want to achieve their destiny or mission in life by discovering and applying the Power of Two.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
1. PhD, University of Sydney, 1986.
2. M.Int. Law, Australian National University, 1982.
3. Grad. Dip. in Business (Management Studies),
Edith Cowan University, Australia, 2000.
4. LL.B (Hons), University of Ghana, 1979.
1. Barrister and Solicitor, Australia.
2. Barrister and Solicitor, Ghana.
3. Legal Adviser, African Union Mission in Sudan, February 2006 – Present. Duties are to advise the Mission on all legal aspects of its operations, including the international, constitutional, public law, commercial and private law aspects. Acting as Counsel in negotiations and settling agreements and other legal instruments.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HighWay, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0981509118
Book Description HighWay, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0981509118
Book Description HighWay, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110981509118