Rich Habits: The Biggest Little Book That Will Change Your Life No Matter What the Economy

3.68 avg rating
( 515 ratings by GoodReads )
 
9780981942674: Rich Habits: The Biggest Little Book That Will Change Your Life No Matter What the Economy

Of the 300 million people living in the United States, 146 million make enough money to file their taxes with the IRS. Of those who filed, only 7 million that s just 5 percent make more than $145,000 a year. What does that 5 percent do differently than the other 95 percent? Thomas Corley has spent years researching and conducting interviews to find out. He s discovered that successful people live by ten basic principles, and now you can introduce these ten Rich Habits into your life.

"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.

About the Author:

Tom is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Financial Planner, and President of Cerefice & Company, the largest CPA firm in Rahway, New Jersey. Tom works with clients helping them manage their money, plan for retirement, save for college, with an eye towards maximizing tax benefits and minimizing taxes. Tom has published over 25 articles on matters of personal finance and self-help in various newspapers as well as in The New Jersey CPA Magazine, a publication of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants. Tom was born and raised in Staten Island, New York. He and his wife, Denise, live with their three children, Brendan, Kirsten, and Casey in Freehold, New Jersey.

"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.

(No Available Copies)

Search Books:



Create a Want

If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!

Create a Want