This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book is designed to be a guide for current chefs, kitchen managers, restaurant owners and culinary beginners that are looking for direction on how to cut costs, manage waste, and still produce a quality product for their customers.
A restaurant's success is not measured only in customer satisfaction-the harsh reality is that a restaurant can have a very satisfied customer base and still be drowning financially.
The author reviews how to:
1. Manage food inventories, cut food costs, and reduce food waste
2. Stretch your marketing dollar!
3. Create a More Profitable Menu
4. Eliminate employee accidents
5. Increase sanitation and cleanliness, and avoid costly problems with the Health Department
6. Stop employee theft!
7. Cut labor costs and reduce employee turnover
8. Introduce a Special Menu
9. Increase perceived value
10. Increase revenue by hosting Special Events, Parties, and Catering
Learn how to maximize your kitchen's profitability today!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
With over twenty years in the restaurant industry, and over a decade as an Executive Trainer and Executive Chef, J.A. Mendez has traveled all over the United States, training new chefs, opening new restaurants, and helping to revive struggling restaurants from the brink of disaster. He is a professional member of the American Culinary Federation.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want