This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Aristotle Circle's ISEE® Lower Level Workbook was recently named the #1 most recommended ISEE® Lower Level workbook. Our ISEE® Preparation Workbook prepares your child for the ISEE® with hundreds of authentic practice questions modeled from the five test Sections: Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics Achievement, and the Essay.
This ISEE® Workbook is designed to prepare your child for exam-day success through:
· Hundreds of practice questions for all five ISEE® Sections
· Quizzes to test progress and mastery
· Thorough explanations of the five test Sections
· Detailed answer explanations suitable for students of all levels
· Comprehensive Essay strategies, outlines, and full model Essays
· Difficulty-level breakdown of all the practice questions
· Workspace for every problem to keep practice organized and easy to reference
· Essential ISEE® Vocabulary
· Vital Math Terms required for middle school readiness
· Answer choice bubbling practice for every question to increase standardized test-taking skills familiarity and confidence
· Helpful hints & strategies
· Information on how to understand ISEE® scoring and the Individual Student Report (ISR).
Our Preparation Workbook content is aligned with national standards outlined by the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE), the International Reading Association (IRA), and the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM). Our Preparation Workbook can also be used to prepare for:
· CTP-4 (Comprehensive Testing Program)
· ERB Reading Comprehension
· State Tests aligned to Common Core Standards such as NY ELA & State Mathematics Tests
· General academic enrichment and middle school readiness
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Aristotle Circle, 2013. Spiral-bound. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0982992599