This is a book for fashion illustration, not just another book about fashion illustration.
This book of templates is a unique aid for drawing men's figure and focuses solely on the male figure. Created by a visual artist and fashion illustrator with decades of experience in fashion industry, this template book has unique features that set it apart:
* The book is very concise and rich in information. It condenses all essential fashion poses and body movements into eight pages of templates.
* The book contains several multiple-pose templates, with several different hand and leg positions each. This allows to produce numerous different figure drawings with one such croquis.
* Each template is printed on translucent substrate that is see-through. This allows a template to be used from both sides, in effect doubling the number of available figure poses drawn.
* Each template is laminated for durability and, unlike paper based templates, can be effectively used as an under drawing for fashion illustration.
* The spiral bind conveniently allows templates to be used flatly on the drawing desk.
* Each template includes all necessary visual guidelines, such as balance line and anatomical level line depicted in color.
Additional features include:
* The templates show front, side, back and 3/4 view, with static and in-movement variations for each view.
* Additional ninth page includes ten different hair and face styles.
* All figure templates are stylized but anatomically accurate.
Durable, stylish and functional, this book of men's figure templates is an excellent resource for illustrators, fashion designers, animators.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want