Action Plan For Sales Success: Not just what to do, but how to do it!

3 avg rating
( 1 ratings by Goodreads )
 
9780987692801: Action Plan For Sales Success: Not just what to do, but how to do it!

Fact: 25 percent of sales representatives produce 90 to 95 percent of all sales.

Clearly, most people who have chosen sales as their career are not selling up to their potential and therefore not making the incomes they could. Why is this case? It’s not that the job can’t be done because 25 percent are doing it, and doing it well. It’s because the other 75 percent either are not in the right sales position or they truly don’t know how to sell.

If all sales people knew and did what the top 25 percent do, then all sales people would be selling more!

Until now, most sales people have not had access to effective, affordable sales training. Action Plan For Sales Success is a proven, turn key program that will become the foundation of your sales process.

Action Plan For Sales Success will improve your selling skills so that you can achieve your true sales potential.

What You Will Learn

  • Why Are You In Sales? - Goal Setting & Action Planning
    • How to determine and track what you have to do each and every sales day to get where you want to go!
  • It All Starts Here! - Define Your Target Market, Create Your Follow-Up File & Then Prospect!
    • How to define your real target markets, design your CRM program to track it, and how to create a prospecting approach that opens the door!
  • Why Do Prospects Buy? - The Fact Find
    • How to develop questions that create value and differentiate you from the competition!
  • Selling Your Solution - The Presentation of Offer
    • How to present your product so that the prospect buys!


Action Plan For Sales Success – Proven Methods That Produce Measurable Results

"I have Susan's sales training book and I highly recommend it. She has produced a step by step process for winning at the sales game - Her many years of personal sales success, plus the many situations she has helped others win at are captured in an easy to read, and follow, discussion along with all the tools you need to get yourself on track and stay there." - Fred B.

"I found the course very useful; very helpful. It's the clearest one that I have ever seen." - Roland S.

"Susan really knows the selling world. She's honest, articulate, bright, giving, highly competent, personable and a top professional. Welcome her. It's the right thing to do." - Allan S.

"My awareness of selling techniques has increased by 50%." - Ravi O.

"I am working through your “Action Plan For Sales Success” ... and I’d like to say THANKS for a great hands on approach, with working documents that make it easy to turn learning into ACTION." - Don M.

“I love the book.” – Kristen E.

"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.

About the Author:

Susan A. Enns is managing partner of B2B Sales Connections, an online sales coaching website with free sales resources, online sales training, a specialized job board & free resume listing services for business to business sales professionals. She has a proven track record of success, with over 22 years of direct sales, management and executive level business to business experience. Her accomplishments include consecutively being the top sales rep in Canada, managing the top sales branch, and achieving outstanding sales growth in a national channel sales organization. She has written the downloadable eBooks “Action Plan For Sales Success” and “Action Plan For Sales Management Success”, created numerous automated sales tools, and she writes and edits the company’s newsletters. Her work has been published in several locations numerous times and has sold on four separate continents. Susan has served on the Leadership Executive of the Sales Professionals of Ottawa (SPO) since 2008, and is currently the association's Past President. She has also been a guest lecturer at the School of Business at Algonquin College as well as a guest speaker for SPO.

"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.

Top Search Results from the AbeBooks Marketplace

1.

Enns, Susan A.
Published by B2B Sales Connections 9/6/2011 (2011)
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New Paperback or Softback Quantity Available: 10
Seller:
BargainBookStores
(Grand Rapids, MI, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description B2B Sales Connections 9/6/2011, 2011. Paperback or Softback. Book Condition: New. Action Plan for Sales Success: Not Just What to Do, But How to Do It!. Book. Bookseller Inventory # BBS-9780987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 18.37
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

2.

Susan A. Enns
Published by B2B Sales Connections (2011)
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New Quantity Available: > 20
Print on Demand
Seller:
Pbshop
(Wood Dale, IL, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description B2B Sales Connections, 2011. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book.Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days.THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # IP-9780987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 14.70
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 3.99
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

3.

Susan A. Enns
Published by On Demand Publishing, LLC-Create Space, United Kingdom (2011)
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New Paperback Quantity Available: 10
Print on Demand
Seller:
The Book Depository US
(London, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description On Demand Publishing, LLC-Create Space, United Kingdom, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Language: English . Brand New Book ***** Print on Demand *****. Fact: 25 percent of sales representatives produce 90 to 95 percent of all sales. Clearly, most people who have chosen sales as their career are not selling up to their potential and therefore not making the incomes they could. Why is this case? It s not that the job can t be done because 25 percent are doing it, and doing it well. It s because the other 75 percent either are not in the right sales position or they truly don t know how to sell. If all sales people knew and did what the top 25 percent do, then all sales people would be selling more! Until now, most sales people have not had access to effective, affordable sales training. Action Plan For Sales Success is a proven, turn key program that will become the foundation of your sales process. Action Plan For Sales Success will improve your selling skills so that you can achieve your true sales potential. What You Will Learn Why Are You In Sales? - Goal Setting Action Planning How to determine and track what you have to do each and every sales day to get where you want to go! It All Starts Here! - Define Your Target Market, Create Your Follow-Up File Then Prospect! How to define your real target markets, design your CRM program to track it, and how to create a prospecting approach that opens the door! Why Do Prospects Buy? - The Fact Find How to develop questions that create value and differentiate you from the competition! Selling Your Solution - The Presentation of Offer How to present your product so that the prospect buys! Action Plan For Sales Success - Proven Methods That Produce Measurable Results I have Susan s sales training book and I highly recommend it. She has produced a step by step process for winning at the sales game - Her many years of personal sales success, plus the many situations she has helped others win at are captured in an easy to read, and follow, discussion along with all the tools you need to get yourself on track and stay there. - Fred B. I found the course very useful; very helpful. It s the clearest one that I have ever seen. - Roland S. Susan really knows the selling world. She s honest, articulate, bright, giving, highly competent, personable and a top professional. Welcome her. It s the right thing to do. - Allan S. My awareness of selling techniques has increased by 50 . - Ravi O. I am working through your Action Plan For Sales Success . and I d like to say THANKS for a great hands on approach, with working documents that make it easy to turn learning into ACTION. - Don M. I love the book. - Kristen E. Bookseller Inventory # APC9780987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 19.32
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

4.

Susan A. Enns
Published by On Demand Publishing, LLC-Create Space, United Kingdom (2011)
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New Paperback Quantity Available: 10
Print on Demand
Seller:
The Book Depository
(London, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description On Demand Publishing, LLC-Create Space, United Kingdom, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Language: English . Brand New Book ***** Print on Demand *****.Fact: 25 percent of sales representatives produce 90 to 95 percent of all sales. Clearly, most people who have chosen sales as their career are not selling up to their potential and therefore not making the incomes they could. Why is this case? It s not that the job can t be done because 25 percent are doing it, and doing it well. It s because the other 75 percent either are not in the right sales position or they truly don t know how to sell. If all sales people knew and did what the top 25 percent do, then all sales people would be selling more! Until now, most sales people have not had access to effective, affordable sales training. Action Plan For Sales Success is a proven, turn key program that will become the foundation of your sales process. Action Plan For Sales Success will improve your selling skills so that you can achieve your true sales potential. What You Will Learn Why Are You In Sales? - Goal Setting Action Planning How to determine and track what you have to do each and every sales day to get where you want to go! It All Starts Here! - Define Your Target Market, Create Your Follow-Up File Then Prospect! How to define your real target markets, design your CRM program to track it, and how to create a prospecting approach that opens the door! Why Do Prospects Buy? - The Fact Find How to develop questions that create value and differentiate you from the competition! Selling Your Solution - The Presentation of Offer How to present your product so that the prospect buys! Action Plan For Sales Success - Proven Methods That Produce Measurable Results I have Susan s sales training book and I highly recommend it. She has produced a step by step process for winning at the sales game - Her many years of personal sales success, plus the many situations she has helped others win at are captured in an easy to read, and follow, discussion along with all the tools you need to get yourself on track and stay there. - Fred B. I found the course very useful; very helpful. It s the clearest one that I have ever seen. - Roland S. Susan really knows the selling world. She s honest, articulate, bright, giving, highly competent, personable and a top professional. Welcome her. It s the right thing to do. - Allan S. My awareness of selling techniques has increased by 50 . - Ravi O. I am working through your Action Plan For Sales Success . and I d like to say THANKS for a great hands on approach, with working documents that make it easy to turn learning into ACTION. - Don M. I love the book. - Kristen E. Bookseller Inventory # APC9780987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 19.85
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

5.

Susan A. Enns
Published by B2B Sales Connections
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New Paperback Quantity Available: > 20
Seller:
BuySomeBooks
(Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description B2B Sales Connections. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 112 pages. Dimensions: 9.8in. x 7.9in. x 0.4in.Fact: 25 percent of sales representatives produce 90 to 95 percent of all sales. Clearly, most people who have chosen sales as their career are not selling up to their potential and therefore not making the incomes they could. Why is this case Its not that the job cant be done because 25 percent are doing it, and doing it well. Its because the other 75 percent either are not in the right sales position or they truly dont know how to sell. If all sales people knew and did what the top 25 percent do, then all sales people would be selling more! Until now, most sales people have not had access to effective, affordable sales training. Action Plan For Sales Success is a proven, turn key program that will become the foundation of your sales process. Action Plan For Sales Success will improve your selling skills so that you can achieve your true sales potential. What You Will Learn Why Are You In Sales - Goal Setting and Action Planning How to determine and track what you have to do each and every sales day to get where you want to go! It All Starts Here! - Define Your Target Market, Create Your Follow-Up File and Then Prospect! How to define your real target markets, design your CRM program to track it, and how to create a prospecting approach that opens the door! Why Do Prospects Buy - The Fact Find How to develop questions that create value and differentiate you from the competition! Selling Your Solution - The Presentation of Offer How to present your product so that the prospect buys! Action Plan For Sales Success Proven Methods That Produce Measurable Results I have Susans sales training book and I highly recommend it. She has produced a step by step process for winning at the sales game - Her many years of personal sales success, plus the many situations she has helped others win at are captured in an easy to read, and follow, discussion along with all the tools you need to get yourself on track and stay there. - Fred B. I found the course very useful; very helpful. Its the clearest one that I have ever seen. - Roland S. Susan really knows the selling world. Shes honest, articulate, bright, giving, highly competent, personable and a top professional. Welcome her. Its the right thing to do. - Allan S. My awareness of selling techniques has increased by 50. - Ravi O. I am working through your Action Plan For Sales Success . . . and Id like to say THANKS for a great hands on approach, with working documents that make it easy to turn learning into ACTION. - Don M. I love the book. Kristen E. This item ships from multiple locations. Your book may arrive from Roseburg,OR, La Vergne,TN. Paperback. Bookseller Inventory # 9780987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 21.96
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

6.

Enns, Susan A.
Published by B2B Sales Connections (2011)
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New Paperback Quantity Available: 10
Seller:
Ergodebooks
(RICHMOND, TX, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description B2B Sales Connections, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # INGM9780987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 17.60
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 4.99
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

7.

Susan A. Enns
Published by B2B Sales Connections (2011)
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New Quantity Available: > 20
Print on Demand
Seller:
Books2Anywhere
(Fairford, GLOS, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description B2B Sales Connections, 2011. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book. Delivered from our US warehouse in 10 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND.Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # IP-9780987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 13.73
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 12.01
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

8.

Susan A. Enns
Published by B2B Sales Connections (2011)
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New Paperback Quantity Available: 1
Seller:
Irish Booksellers
(Rumford, ME, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description B2B Sales Connections, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 26.68
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

9.

Enns, Susan A.
Published by B2B Sales Connections
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New PAPERBACK Quantity Available: > 20
Seller:
Russell Books
(Victoria, BC, Canada)
Rating
[?]

Book Description B2B Sales Connections. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0987692801 Special order direct from the distributor. Bookseller Inventory # ING9780987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 19.69
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 7.00
From Canada to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

10.

Enns, Susan A.
Published by B2B Sales Connections (2017)
ISBN 10: 0987692801 ISBN 13: 9780987692801
New Paperback Quantity Available: 2
Print on Demand
Seller:
Murray Media
(North Miami Beach, FL, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description B2B Sales Connections, 2017. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used! This item is printed on demand. Bookseller Inventory # P110987692801

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 39.94
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 1.99
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds