This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This 2.5 hour video lesson teaches you everything you need to know to master the technical parts of your camera. You'll learn how to:
* Understand all the parts of your camera and lens.
* Choose between Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual Mode.
* Choose the right focus mode for still or moving subjects.
* Troubleshoot autofocus problems, including focusing in low light.
* Get a nicely blurred or perfectly sharp background using depth-of-field.
* Control motion blur and and eliminate camera shake with shutter speed.
* Master noise and grain in your photos by always picking the perfect ISO.
* Use histograms to prevent underexposed and overexposed pictures.
* Choose between different metering modes, including evaluative, center-weighted, and spot metering.
* Use and edit RAW files to improve image quality, and know when to switch to JPG files.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want