This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Planning to visit more of California or focus your trip? Check out Fodor's travel guides to California, San Francisco, and Napa & Sonoma.
Northern California is filled with rugged redwood forests, pristine stretches of Pacific Coastline, and towering mountains. But it also has more than its share of creature comforts, from Napa Valley's wineries and spas to San Francisco's destination restaurants and exclusive boutiques. Packed with in-depth insider information, illustrated cultural features, and spectacular photography, Fodor's Northern California showcases the best the region has to offer.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus paperback includes a handy pullout map with essential information
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Northern California
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on California's Legendary Highway 1, Cable Cars, and Wine Tasting in Napa and Sonoma
· Major sights such as Carmel and Pacific Grove, Hearst Castle, and Big Sur Coastline
· Coverage of The Central Coast, The Monterey Bay Area, San Francisco, The Bay Area, Napa and Sonoma, The North Coast, Redwood National Park, The Southern Sierra, Yosemite National Park, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, Sacramento and the Gold Country, Lake Tahoe, The Far North
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's, 2015. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1101878495