This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Whether a traveler's style is living large at a trend-setting resort or chilling on a secluded island with an icy cold beer in hand, the Bahamas has something for every taste, from all-inclusive resorts to exclusive private-island hideaways. Visitors can enjoy celebrity-chef restaurants and glitzy casinos in Nassau and Freeport, or escape to the pink sands of an undeveloped out island. The Bahamas are the ideal destination to eat lots of conch, get a golden tan, and feel totally revived.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on the Bahamas best beaches, the famous Junkanoo celebration, and the best snorkeling and dive spots
· Major sights such as Pink Sand Beaches and Coral Reefs
· Coverage of Nassau; Freeport; New Providence and Paradise Islands; Grand Bahama Island; The Abacos; Andros, Bimini, and the Berry Islands; Eleuthera and Harbour Island; Great Exuma and the Exuma Cays; The Southern Out Islands; Cat Island; and San Salvador
Planning to visit more of the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Caribbean travel guide.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
For over 80 years, Fodor's Travel has been a trusted resource offering expert travel advice for every stage of a traveler's trip. We hire local writers who know their destinations better than anyone else, allowing us to provide the best travel recommendations for all tastes and budget in over 7,500 worldwide destinations. Our books make it possible for every trip to be a trip of a lifetime.Review:
“Fodor’s is pitched a few notches higher....aimed at a fairly discerning traveler with an appetite for background and the occasional surprise.” – New York Times
“The Fodor’s guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions.” – Chicago Tribune
“In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market.” – Booklist
“Fodor’s super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail.” – Sacramento Bee
“Fodor’s can help you plan the perfect adventure.” – Arizona Republic
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodors Travel Pubns, 2016. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 384 pages. 8.00x5.25x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk1101878541
Book Description Fodor's Travel, 2016. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111101878541
Book Description Fodor's, 2016. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1101878541
Book Description Fodor's, 2016. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1101878541n