Frommer's? Cancun and the Yucatan (Frommer's Color Complete)
- Full-color throughout!
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you explore Cancún, from ancient Mayan ruins to scuba diving and adrenaline adventures. Plus tips for planning a successful family vacation in Mexico.
- Where to find the absolute best beaches in and around Cancún, Isla Mujeres, and Cozumel.
- Insightful commentaryfrom our expert authors on staying and eating at Cancún's mega-resorts, hotels, and restaurants; shopping at luxury boutiques and local markets alike; and heading out for a night on the town.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about Cancún—they tells it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity—no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
- Hundreds of photos
- Free pocket map inside, plus easy-to-read maps throughout
- Exact prices, directions, opening hours, and other practical information
- Candid reviews of hotels and restaurants, plus sights, shopping, and nightlife
- Itineraries, walking tours, and trip-planning ideas
- Insider tips from local expert authors
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.