McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
· SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
· Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
· Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
· The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
· LearnSmart® Prep is a super adaptive product that quickly and efficiently prepares students for a college level course.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Patricia Amateis graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry Education from Concord University in West Virginia and a PhD in Analytical Chemistry from Virginia Tech. She has been on the faculty of the Chemistry Department at Virginia Tech for 28 years, teaching General Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry. For the past 13 years, she has served as Director of General Chemistry, responsible for the oversight of both the lecture and lab portions of the large General Chemistry program. She has taught thousands of students during her career and has been awarded the University Sporn Award for Introductory Teaching, the Alumni Teaching Award, and the William E. Wine Award for a history of university teaching excellence. She and her husband live in Blacksburg, Virginia and are the parents of three adult children. In her free time, she enjoys biking, hiking, competing in the occasional sprint triathlon, and playing the double second in Panjammers, Blacksburg’s steel drum band.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2014. Printed Access Code. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111259224716