This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Fundamentals of Automotive Technology Premier Package is a hybrid learning solution for instructors utilizing both the Fundamentals of Automotive Technology textbook and CDX Light Vehicle online course. The Premier Package allows instructors to give students the tools they need to build a solid, knowledgeable foundation with market-leading content. Cutting-edge digital resources expand upon and reinforce this foundation, creating world-class automotive service technicians.
The Fundamentals of Automotive Technology Premier Package includes:
· Fundamentals of Automotive Technology (printed text) - covers the entire spectrum of the 2012 National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) Automobile Accreditation Tasks Lists at the MLR, AST, and MAST levels.
· eFolio (eBook with enhanced activities) - digital version of Fundamentals of Automotive Technology with enhanced functionalities and interactivities.
· CDX Light Vehicle (2012 NATEF Edition) - cutting-edge online learning system featuring the world's most comprehensive suite of automotive instructional videos, animations, and interactivities.
· Course Management Tools (Course Manager) - a complete online classroom.
· Companion Website for Fundamentals of Automotive Technology - featuring an audio book and practice activities at www.cdxauto.com/CW/Fundamentals.
· Test Preparation Tools (Test Prep) - online student assessment program helps students prepare for ASE-type certification exams.
With the resources available in the Fundamentals of Automotive Technology Premier Package instructors can simplify course administration with class management, reporting, and assessment tools. Instructors can track student progress, manage assignments and view results in the grade book - all done with little to no start-up time required.
Contact your CDX Account Manger to learn more about the Fundamentals of Automotive Technology Digital Curriculum Solutions Packages.
Note: In order to access digital resources, a student must be enrolled in a course where the instructor is using the Navigate platform.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want