Automotive Braking Systems, published as part of the CDX Master Automotive Technician Series, teaches students the knowledge and skills they need to effectively maintain, diagnose, and repair braking systems. Employing a "strategy-based diagnostic" approach, it guides students through the basic components of automotive brake design before discussing strategies for navigating challenges in the shop.
· Outcome focused with clear objectives, assessments, and seamless coordination with task sheets
· Introduces foundational concepts of braking systems before advancing to more complex diagnostic topics
· Covers all types of braking systems--from disc and drum brakes to hybrid vehicle brakes and electronic brake control--in logical, understandable modules
· Includes the latest braking technology and innovations, from collision avoidance to regenerative braking and lane assist
· Contains detailed illustrations of complex parts and systems to enhance student comprehension
· Offers instructors an intuitive, methodical course structure and helpful support tools
Pairing essential theory with practical advice from experienced technicians, Automotive Braking Systems prepares students for ASE certification and success in the shop.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want