For DC/AC Circuit Analysis courses requiring a comprehensive, classroom tested and time tested text with an emphasis on circuit analysis and theory.
THE most widely acclaimed text in the field for more than three decades , Introductory Circuit Analysis provides introductory-level students with the most thorough, understandable presentation of circuit analysis available. Exceptionally clear explanations and descriptions, step-by-step examples, practical applications, and comprehensive coverage of essentials provide students with a solid, accessible foundation
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Introductory Circuit Analysis, with a successful history spanning nearly four decades, is now in its twelfth edition. This new edition blazes ahead in the field and continues to raise the bar for introductory DC/AC circuit analysis texts. It is ideally suited for use in two- and four-year technology and engineering programs and remains the leading reference for the seasoned professional, as well.
This twelfth edition incorporates significant updates resulting from intensive reviews by many instructors who have used prior editions. New to this edition:
- Major revamping of end-of-chapter problems
- New chapter on systems in general
- Updated coverage of PSpice and Multisim to reflect most recent versions of each
- Detailed introductions to new technology such as the memristor, lithium-ion batteries, energy saving fluorescent bulbs, and advanced instrumentation
- New applications added in response to advances in the field
- Improved coverage of use of TI-89 calculator
About the Author:
Robert Boylestad is a best selling author/teacher who writes a wide variety of textbooks.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson Education Limited. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111292024003
Book Description Pearson Education Limited. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB1292024003