This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Top 25 Must-See Sights. Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Chicago.
· Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
· Classic Chicago, from Frank LloydWright’s home to Lincoln Park’s 1,200 acres
· Essential museums, from the Art Institute to the Museum of Science and Industry
· The dish on local restaurants and culture
· Hot nightlife, from River North to Lakeview
· Tours of Chicago’s finest architecture
· Travel tips, from the “El” to O’Hare
· The best of the ’burbs
Insider Tips · Expert Advice
The author: Mick Sinclair has made a career of homing in
on the nooks and crannies of America’s largest cities. He has
authored guidebooks to San Francisco, New York, and
Miami, among other destinations.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodors Travel Pubns, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 7th pap/map edition. 128 pages. 8.25x4.75x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk1400005418
Book Description Fodor's. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1400005418 . Seller Inventory # Z1400005418ZN
Book Description Fodor's, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. 7 Pap/Map. Seller Inventory # DADAX1400005418
Book Description Fodor's, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1400005418
Book Description Fodor's, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111400005418