This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The completely revamped, full-color Fodor’s Israel is perfect for first-time and return visitors who want to experience Israel’s awe-inspiring historical and religious sites as well as its outdoor activities, beautiful landscapes, good food and wine, and vibrant modern culture.
· More than 200 color photos illustrate the beauty of Israel and help readers choose what to see
· An all-new “Experience Israel” chapter provides an overview of the country and what to do, covering topics ranging from Israeli food and markets to the best beaches and spas
· All-new magazine-style illustrated features highlight quintessential Israel both ancient and modern: Masada, the Western Wall and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Jesus in the Galilee, trekking in the Negev desert, nightlife in Tel Aviv, and Israeli wine
· All-new orientation and planning features in each chapter have color maps and photos that make it easy to prepare for a trip and navigate the destination
· Detailed itineraries are tailored to specific kinds of visitors, such as first-timers and Christian travelers, to help them maximize their time and money
· Safety and security expectations are thoroughly detailed
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." –Booklist
"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail..." –The Sacramento Bee
"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." –Chicago Tribune
"The great detail, infectious spirit, and attractive format are distinguishing traits of these guides, which are entries in one of the top series in the business." –Booklist
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure" –The Arizona Republic
"Always thoughtfully written and easily readable, Fodor's travel guides have become a must-have when traveling to unfamiliar destinations" –Mid South Magazine
"Widely recognized as the gold standard of mainstream travel" –Honolulu Advertiser
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1400008980 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW33.1368381
Book Description Fodor's, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. 7. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1400008980n