This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Visit a fascinating museum in the Czech Republic, a charming boutique in Switzerland or a boisterous bistro in France. Climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy, float down the Danube River in Austria, or run with (or away from) the bulls in Spain. These are are just 6 of the 30 possible destinations covered in this book. Before leaving on your journey to Europe, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing! With Fodor's at your side, serendipitous discoveries are never far away!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1400012759 . Seller Inventory # Z1400012759ZN
Book Description Fodor's, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111400012759