This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This completely updated guide is the ultimate tool for planning the perfect trip to one or more of America's 391 magnificent national parks. Focusing on the most trafficked parks as well as the lesser-known gems, this guide includes seashores, trails, wild and scenic rivers, battlefields, and historic sites.
Reviewed by the park rangers themselves, this is also the only guide officially endorsed by the National Park Foundation.
- All 391 sites under National Park Service jurisdiction, including three newcomers to the National Park system: African Burial Ground Designation National Monument in New York; Carter G. Woodson Home National Historic Site in Washington, D.C.; and Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site in Colorado
- Detailed regional maps and visitor information for effortless orientation and planning
- Selected reviews of what to see and do and where to camp and stay
- Tips on where to find food and supplies
- Advice on when to go and how to get there
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." –Booklist
"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail..." –The Sacramento Bee
"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." –Chicago Tribune
"The great detail, infectious spirit, and attractive format are distinguishing traits of these guides, which are entries in one of the top series in the business." –Booklist
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure" –The Arizona Republic
"Always thoughtfully written and easily readable, Fodor's travel guides have become a must-have when traveling to unfamiliar destinations" –Mid South Magazine
"Widely recognized as the gold standard of mainstream travel" –Honolulu Advertiser
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111400016282
Book Description Fodor's, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1400016282
Book Description Fodor's, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1400016282
Book Description Fodor's. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1400016282 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0568873