This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
25 MUST-SEE SIGHTS in Prague PLUS A FULL-COLOR FOLDOUT MAP and the best of the rest including:
· Best museums and galleries · Best beer halls · Best tiny jazz clubs · Best comfy cafe's · Best historical palaces · Best bohemian hangouts
Everything you need to explore Prague.
· Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
· Spectacular views from the towers of Old Town Hall and St. Vitus's Cathedral
· Venues for classical music, opera, and jazz
· Pubs and halls for the best Bohemian beer
· Historic Prague - the baroque saints on Charles Bridge, the glorius greens of Pertrín Hill, The Staré Mesto, Prague Castle
· Matinees at the National Marionette Theater and old-fashoned rides at the Exhibition Grounds
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." –Booklist
"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail..." –The Sacramento Bee
"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." –Chicago Tribune
"The great detail, infectious spirit, and attractive format are distinguishing traits of these guides, which are entries in one of the top series in the business." –Booklist
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure" –The Arizona Republic
"Always thoughtfully written and easily readable, Fodor's travel guides have become a must-have when traveling to unfamiliar destinations" –Mid South Magazine
"Widely recognized as the gold standard of mainstream travel" –Honolulu Advertiser
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1400018293 Brand new. Any book may show light shelf wear from warehouse storage and handling. Seller Inventory # 38293
Book Description Fodor's, 2007. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1400018293
Book Description Fodor's, 2007. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111400018293