This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Fodor’s. For Choice Travel Experiences.
Fodor’s helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insightful tools you need to experience the trips you want. Although you’re at the helm, Fodor’s offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. It’s like having a friend in Central America!
· Updated annually, Fodor’s Central America provides the most accurate and up-to-date information available in a guidebook.
· Fodor’s Central America features options for a variety of budgets, interests, and tastes, so you make the choices to plan your trip of a lifetime.
· If it’s not worth your time, it’s not in this book. Fodor’s discriminating ratings, including our top tier Fodor’s Choice designations, ensure that you’ll know about the most interesting and enjoyable places in Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama.
· Experience Central America like a local! Fodor’s Central America includes choices for every traveler, from lounging on the beach in Honduras or scaling Mayan ruins in Guatemala to browsing open-air markets in Nicaragua, and much more!
· Indispensable, customized trip planning tools include “Top Reasons to Go,” “Word of Mouth” advice from other travelers, and tips to help save money, bypass lines, and avoid common travel pitfalls.
Visit Fodors.com for more ideas and information, travel deals, vacation planning tips, reviews and to exchange travel advice with other travelers.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." –Booklist
"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail..." –The Sacramento Bee
"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." –Chicago Tribune
"The great detail, infectious spirit, and attractive format are distinguishing traits of these guides, which are entries in one of the top series in the business." –Booklist
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure" –The Arizona Republic
"Always thoughtfully written and easily readable, Fodor's travel guides have become a must-have when traveling to unfamiliar destinations" –Mid South Magazine
"Widely recognized as the gold standard of mainstream travel" –Honolulu Advertiser
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. 3. Seller Inventory # DADAX1400019087
Book Description Fodor's, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1400019087
Book Description Fodor's. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1400019087 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0568894
Book Description Fodor's, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1400019087