This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This deluxe course has everything you need to learn Italian from scratch or to revive the Italian that you learned years ago. Ultimate Italian combines conversation and culture in an easy-to-follow, enjoyable, and effective format. It’s the perfect way to learn Italian for school, for travel, for work, or for personal enrichment. In this book you’ll find:
· 40 lessons with lively dialogues including the most common and useful idiomatic expressions.
· English translations and explanations of Italian grammar and usage, pronunciation, vocabulary, and culture notes.
· Quizzes and review sections to check your progress.
· A complete summary of Italian grammar, and verb charts covering all major tenses.
· A section on letter writing for business or social occasions.
· An extensive two-way glossary.
· Up-to-date computer and Internet vocabulary, information on euros, and more!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Living Language has been a proven and effective language learning instruction for over 65 years. Using techniques originally developed for the US State Department, the Living Language Method follows a four point approach from building a foundation of essential words and phrases, advancing to full sentences and conversations, practicing with recall exercises aimed at both short and long term memory and developing practical language skills to equip the learner in any situation. Living Language is an imprint of Random House LLC, a Penguin Random House Company.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Living Language, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111400021103
Book Description Living Language, 2004. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1400021103
Book Description Living Language, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1400021103