This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The true story surrounding the world's most notorious, alleged haunted house in Amityville, New York.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The new Katco Edition of THE NIGHT THE DEFEOS DIED includes:
·Nearly 100 pictures, graphics, and key case documents that author Ric Osuna spent nearly three years searching for. We've included the key court documents to offer undeniable proof that the story took place as presented by Mr. Osuna.
· Full color laminated cover.
· Large 8.5" x 11" oversized edition.
· Photos of the Amityville house, past and present
· New revelations about the Amityville case: was there a seventh victim in the house? Or, did Amityville and Suffolk County authorities move a DeFeo body to another location in the house?
· 202 Pages
· Foreword by Geraldine DeFeo. After 28 years, Mrs. DeFeo breaks the silence, discussing her marriage to Butch DeFeo at the time of the Amityville murders. While the "Amityville skeptics" say DeFeo is a fraud, this new edition offers hard evidence that Geraldine DeFeo's marriage to Butch WAS REAL! Included are key documents, as well as handwritten letters from Ronald Joseph "Butch" DeFeo, Jr. to Geraldine from prison.About the Author:
Author Ric Osuna is no stranger to the mystery and intrigue surrounding The Amityville Horror. Osuna, a Las Vegas-based investigative journalist and freelance writer, has received acclamation from both expert criminologists and journalists for his research into the notorious Amityville murders.
Since age six, Osuna followed the story, wavering between being a skeptic and believer in the supernatural claims made about the infamous house at 112 Ocean Avenue in Amityville, New York. Osuna, however, disbelieved the claim that Ronald "Butch" DeFeo Jr. was possessed by evil spirits at the time that he killed his family.
That being the case, Osuna wanted to know what would make a loving son and brother slaughter his parents, two brothers and two sisters while they slept. Besides that, the crime itself seemed impossible for one man to commit alone.Compelled to report the unbiased truth about the DeFeo murders and ensuing cover-up that included turning the DeFeo home into a house of horror, Osuna acquired crime-scene photographs, trial transcripts, police reports, and other official documentation previously unavailable to the public. And despite receiving numerous death threats and warnings, Osuna finished his book, The Night The DeFeos Died.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Xlibris Corporation, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # SONG1401046452
Book Description Xlibris Corp, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111401046452
Book Description Xlibris Corp, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1401046452