This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Miss Charming's Guide for Hip Bartenders and Wayout Wannabes is a new approach to the top-selling bartending category, providing readers with all of the insider tips they need to become a top-shelf bartender-at home or as a career.
Packed full of fun illustrations, hints, tricks, tips and recipes, Miss Charming's Guide for Hip Bartenders and Wayout Wannabes is a one-stop reference for readers looking for a fun-filled, practical guide on how to tend bar full time, part time or party time!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
All I can say is wow!
When people ask me about how to become a Magic Bartender, this is the first book I recommend. It covers all the aspects you need to know from a bartending standpoint. Fabulous.
-Doc Eason: longtime legendary Magic Bartender at John Denver’s World Famous Tower Comedy Magic Bar in Snowmass, Colorado
If all other bartending books are a shortpour of cheap Amaretto, this one is a Double Top-Shelf Flaming Doctor Pepper. No self-respecting bartender or mixologist should be without it.
-Toby Ellis: nightlife and drinks consultant via www.barmagic.com, and cofounder and former President of the Flair Bartenders Association
A refreshing take on the subject. Simply Delightful.
-Gary Regan: cocktails and spirits expert; author of The Joy of Mixology: The Consummate Guide to the Bartender’s Craft
If I took all of the bar books in my collection (and there are many!) and poured all of their good parts into a shaker tin, shook them up and fine strained this cocktail into a giant martini glass, out would pour this bar book. Anyone else that is thinking of writing a complete book about bartending and the cocktail culture should put their pens down now.
Because it’s been done.
-Dean Serneels: prolific and innovative bar product inventor, worldwide bartending speaker and President and founder of Flairco.com
The name Miss Charming evokes the picture
of a southern belle with a big hoop skirt and a cute curtsy. Wrong! Watch out fellas, women may not rule the world yet, but Cheryl Charming is making serious inroads in the bar world. Get this book.
-Dale DeGroff: author of the Craft of the Cocktail, founding President of The Museum of the American Cocktail and America’s foremost authority on mixology
Fun Uses for Vodka
1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka-the alcohol dissolves the adhesive.
2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, let it sit five minutes, and wash clean. The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew.
3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
4. Prolong the life of your razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your the blades soak in the alcohol after shaving. The vodka disinfects the blades and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on vomit stains, scrub with a brush, then blot dry-gone.
6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Sourcebooks, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111402208049
Book Description Sourcebooks, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1402208049