This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A comprehensive, one-stop source of medical information! This remarkable guide offers expert advice on health and medicine for the whole family, with full-color diagrams, charts, illustrations, and photographs supporting clearly written and accessible text. You’ll discover precise information on what to do in an emergency, understanding the functions of the human body, the effects of age on your health, recognizing the symptoms of common illnesses, and knowing what to expect when you consult your doctor. The extraordinary reference features:
- Clear, step-by-step guides to first aid and emergencies
- Information on the human body and advice on healthy living
- An overview of changing health patterns from birth to old age
- Symptoms and treatments for common ailments
- A guide to medical care, tests, treatments, and the prescription of medications
- A handy, quick-reference manual for use in an emergency
- And more!
No home should be without it!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Parragon Publishing, 2003. Hardcover. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1405421843
Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 355853075