Exploring Science Pupils ActiveBook(homework version) Yr 8: Pupils Activebook (Homework Version) Year 8
Exploring Science has evolved to meet the advancing needs of today's Science lessons. Each CD-ROM contains a Pupils' ActiveBook (a digital version of the Exploring Science Pupils' Book), fully blended with an extensive range of interactive multimedia resources.
- Focuses whole-class teaching - attention-grabbing Pupils' ActiveBooks have the facility to magnify both text and images, assisting classroom management by concentrating pupils' attention on the focus of the lesson.
- Helps you seamlessly integrate ICT into your teaching - all your resources are in one place, with instant access direct from the pages of the Pupils' ActiveBooks to an extensive bank of interactive resources, including:
- animations of scientific concepts
- video clips
- interactive activities
- audio glossary files
- PowerPoint starter and plenary presentations
- Quick Quizzes
- additional photos
- Facilitates whole class collaboration - interactive activities give pupils a motivational way to demonstrate their knowledge.
- Supports Assessment for Learning - interactive starter, plenary and target-setting materials enable pupils to assess their own progress and inform learning and teaching.
- Gives pupils an alternative way to complete homework and consolidate learning - activities on the Pupils' ActiveBooks enable pupils to carry out ICT based activities at home.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.