Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English: The Living Dictionary
Used. Very Good conditions. May have soft reading marks and name of the previous owner.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Students and teachers will love this new edition. Now in fullcolor throughout, with more collocations and examples, and a stunning new CD-ROM, the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English is your link to living language.
- The only dictionary to show spoken and written frequency, with the 3,000 most frequent words highlighted in red.
- Over one million real-life examples show words in meaningful contexts.
- Clear definitions using 2,ooo of the most commonly known words.
- Signposts help you find the meaning you want fast!
- Over 100,000 natural word combinations in definitions and collocation boxes show how words are used together.
The most comprehensive Dictionary CD-ROM
- Over 100,000 extra collocations.
- Three dictionaries in one offer complete coverage of all the words and references you¿ll ever need:
- Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
- New Longman Language Activator¿ ¿ the world¿s first writing dictionary!
- Extracts from the Longman Dictionary of English Language and Culture
- Every word pronounced in both American and British English.
- Interactive activities help students practice new vocabulary and prepare for certification exams.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.