This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Everyone wonders at one time or another what goes on behind the glass doors and brass plaques down at the bank. How do they make all those obscene profits? Well, not that a spy was planted or anything, but here in tales of extreme credit ‘silliness’ and personal “Debt Hell,” everyone can relate to the author’s personal voyage into retail temptation, slide into too much debt, then personal bankruptcy. It is here in the process of coming back to financial respectability, that he reveals what he believes are the 7 Secrets that will add more to YOUR, not the banker’s bottom line! Here is a cautionary tale and a good amount of research and experience that will show young & old:
· The tips, tricks, and secrets banks and advertising executives use to get you to (unfairly) part with your hard-earned money!
· How even small numbers of credit lines can grow like ‘crazy’ to become a “Gorilla” on your financial back and what you can do to avoid them!
· What some modern day banking fees and financial corporate debt resellers can do to drain your accounts, tie up your retirement savings plans, children’s college funds, and keep you ‘enslaved’ to your boss!
· What the danger signs of “Bankruptcy Road” are, and the credit repair ‘scams’ you need to avoid
· What is the psychological ‘babble’ that financiers use to make you feel that you need them and not the other way around when you need some money?
· How to use 10 inspiring ways to credit, not debit your accounts!
· Multiple methods to improve your privacy, protect your banking information, and guard against IDENTITY THEFT, the criminal scourge of our times!
· And much, much more! So if you have ever wondered...
“Why can I not GET more, and KEEP more money in my bank accounts?”or...“WHAT is it that Bankers and other financially successful people know that I don’t that keeps me POOR and constantly juggling, while others thrive?” ...then this book is for you!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Trafford Publishing, 2006. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 160 pages. 8.70x6.00x0.40 inches. This item is printed on demand. Seller Inventory # zk141207570X
Book Description Trafford Publishing, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M141207570X
Book Description Trafford Publishing, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 141207570Xn