Anatomy & Physiology Online for The Human Body in Health and Illness (Access Code, and Textbook Package)
This convenient, money-saving package is a must-have for students training for a career in nursing or allied health. It includes the Herlihy: The Human Body in Health and Illness, 3rd Edition textbook and Anatomy and Physiology Online. For more information on each individual product, please click on the links below.
- Over 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes.
- More than 150 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration to clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and provide a realistic graphic foundation of underlying structures and functions.
- Cardiac and respiratory audio segments that allow students to hear actual heart and lung sounds, including murmurs, friction rubs, crackles, and wheezes.
- More than 300 interactive exercises using a variety of engaging activities such as identification, sequencing, crosswords, and more.
- A complete glossary of terms with definitions and audio pronunciations to facilitate mastery of key terms and concepts.
- Lesson self-assessment quizzes and module exams to assess student understanding of the content presented and provide feedback.
- Especially for instructors, a full library of resources includes additional images, animations, and more for you to use however you choose.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Bring anatomy and physiology concepts to life online
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.