Campbell-Walsh Urology e-dition: Text with Continually Updated Online Reference, 4-Volume Set, 9e
Now a multimedia E-DITION, the internationally renowned Campbell's UROLOGY boasts sweeping revisions that reflect all of the latest knowledge and clinical practices. Renamed Campbell-Walsh UROLOGY in recognition of Dr. Patrick C. Walsh's outstanding contributions to the field, the 9th Edition now combines the traditional 4-volume set with access to a regularly updated web site...putting today's best expertise and technology to work for you.
- Hundreds of internationally recognized contributors address every aspect of the specialty in complete detail.
- Uses algorithms, photographs, radiographs, and line drawings to illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentation and technique, and decision-making.
- Combines print with a dynamic new website that contains weekly updates, video clips, full reference lists, suggested readings, and the entire contents of the 4-volume set―online and fully searchable--only available as the E-DITION!
- For the first time, this edition boasts a full-color design with key points boxes and relevant treatment algorithms throughout.
- Presents Dr. Alan J. Wein as the new lead Editor of this trusted classic, along with an all-new editorial board and a host of new expert contributors.
- Includes 24 new chapters on such hot topics as vascular and prosthetic surgery for erectile dysfunction, female sexual function and dysfunction, laparoscopic bladder surgery, tumor markers for prostate cancer, neuromodulation and electrical stimulation.
- Includes over 3,700 high-quality illustrations, most in full color.
- New organization by anatomical region to mirror the way you work, and an entire volume (IV) on pediatric urology.
- Bonus website includes a full listing of all references with links to Medline when applicable.
With more than 150 additional contributing experts.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Alan J. Wein, MD
Professor and Chair, Division of Urology
University of Pennsylvania Health System
"This most recent edition of Meredith Campbell's classic text continues to live up to its heritage as the single most valuable text for urologists. Although there are considerable changes in organization, the complete compendium of urologic subject matter remains and is presented in a logical manner. The online companion edition is a versatile and powerful tool easily accessible via the Internet. The new editorial staff should be commended for their hard work in revising and updating this most important urologic reference."
- JAMA. 2007;298(18):2201-2202.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.