Saunders Online Review Course for the NCLEX-RNŽ Examination (16 Week Course) Revised Reprint, 1e
Description: Saunders Online Review Course for the NCLEX-RN Examination is a combination of content, questions, and interactive tools to give you all of the aspects of a traditional, "live," NCLEX review course delivered in a convenient online format. Saunders Online Review Course includes content review of core areas of nursing and over 2,000 review questions to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses and focus your study in the weeks and months prior to the Boards.
- A 75-question diagnostic pre-test allows you to identify strengths and weaknesses before beginning the actual course, and generates a study plan tailored to your specific needs.
- The 16-week length course calendar helps guide you through the review, based on the results of the diagnostic pre-test.
- Includes a total of 10 content-review modules, organized by the most recent NCLEX-RN test plan, including content lessons in outline format, hot linked key terms and definitions, self-check questions (multiple-choice, prioritization exercises and image questions) throughout, as well as case studies, images, animations, and video clips where appropriate.
- 100-question exams included at the end of each module reinforce and test content covered.
- A 265-question comprehensive post-exam included at the end of the course, with detailed feedback in areas of content needs, integrated process, content areas, and level of cognitive ability.
- A computer-adaptive (CAT) test included as the final module, designed to provide a "dry run" for board exam. You will receive a pass/fail upon completion and a graphical representation of your performance.
- Includes over 2,000 questions total - with many alternate item formats - for LOTS of practice for the NCLEX-RN Examination.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.