Drug Calculations Online for Kee/Marshall: Clinical Calculations: With Applications to General and Speciality Areas (User Guide and Access Code), 6e (Evolve Apply: Online Case Studies)
No matter what your preferred learning style, this engaging online course is designed to help you master all four main methods of drug calculation more quickly, easily, and efficiently than by studying on your own. You'll develop accurate drug calculation skills through practice, reinforcement, and interactive learning. Lesson modules correspond with each chapter of Kee's Clinical Calculations, 6th Edition, encouraging you to apply what you've learned in the text with skill-building practice problems, activities, animations, narrated examples, and even NEW interactive case studies.
- Explanations of all four major methods of drug calculation (ratio & proportion, formula, fractional equation, and dimensional analysis) help you discover which method you're most comfortable using.
- Each module correlates with a chapter from the text, including an overview, learning outcomes, a lesson introduction, a reading assignment, example problems, practice problems, and quizzes.
- Extensive math instruction helps you master the basic skills needed to accurately calculate drug dosages.
- Narrated, step-by-step tutorials clearly explain how to solve many of the practice problems using your preferred calculation method.
- Animations bring topics to life, illustrating specific concepts related to drug calculation and administration.
- Interactive self-assessment activities – such as matching, sequencing, labeling, and multiple select – help you evaluate and apply your knowledge in context.
- Quizzes check your understanding of all major topics covered in each module.
- Interactive case studies in most chapter modules incorporate patient scenarios to help prepare you for real-world practice.
- The most current guidelines for safe medication practice from The Joint Commission and the Institute for Safe Medication Practice are included throughout.
- Updated drug labels and equipment photos familiarize you with the clinical environment.
- Coverage of the latest drug administration techniques and devices brings you up-to-date on clinical practice, featuring explanations of oral, intravenous, intra-muscular, subcutaneous, and other routes used in drug administration.
- An audio glossary defines relevant terminology and lets you hear how to correctly pronounce terms.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.