Workbook and Licensure Exam Prep for Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 3e
This workbook companion to Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, 3rd Edition contains a variety of exercises designed to challenge you on the most important theories and information needed to practice limited radiography. Reinforce your learning with multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, diagrams, and matching exercises. Also included are exam prep sections that include mock exams for limited scope radiography and bone densitometry and guidelines for exam preparation.
- Over 100 labeling exercises with anatomy illustrations and radiographic images to help you learn anatomy and understand how it appears on radiographic images.
- Exercises for every topic from the text, including x-ray science and techniques; radiation safety; radiographic anatomy, pathology, and more that reinforce your understanding of important topics.
- Updated and standardized anatomy and positioning labeling and terminology match usage in Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice to help you easily apply knowledge from the text to workbook exercises.
- Bone densitometry section provides valuable practice to help you perform bone densitometry exams.
- New and updated exercises on digital imaging, podiatric positioning, cultural issues, electronic medical records, and more reinforce content from the text.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.