The Eleventh Edition (UPDATE) of Modern Real Estate Practice in Texas is the most comprehensive and current Texas real estate textbook available. Along with an all new chapter on control of land use, you will find many special features including:
* In Practice and For Example paragraphs to apply theory to practice.
* Margin Notes to direct attention to important vocabulary terms.
* Math Concepts at relevant points within the chapter.
* Website Addresses to expedite additional research.
* Exam Prep notes and a sample salesperson license exam. Complete coverage of the new, 2003 Texas real estate laws! The changes in real estate law, effective on September 1, 2003, have been incorporated into this new edition. Teach and learn with confidence, knowing that your text's facts are up to date!
This book also includes the new forms! With changes in law also come changes in forms. This book has incorporated all of the new Texas Real Estate Commission forms. So when students practice on these forms, they know they are preparing for a smooth transition into a real estate career.
New PowerPoint Slides! As technology becomes more sophisticated, so do the teaching tools associated with Modern Real Estate Practice in Texas. These slides will make teaching a snap, whether they're used as a reference or used when teaching the class!
For Example/In Practice Sections! Whether teaching or preparing to get your license, nothing takes you "into the field" better than these. They're certain to help students with real life real estate once they get their license, and they also make great teaching tools.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Dearborn Real Estate Education, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111419504525
Book Description Dearborn Real Estate Education. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1419504525 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1537939