This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Baby boomers heading into their retirement years must take the time to ensure that their estates are in order—and that means a lot more than just preparing a will and naming an executor. Insurance, taxes, and planning for Medicare and Medicaid are among the crucial considerations in planning for the future.
Completely revised and updated, Estate Planning Made Easy, Third Edition shows individuals why they need more than just a will and an executor, options for conserving wealth, and advice on putting together a comprehensive estate plan. This third edition includes extensive revisions to tax legislation, which has changed significantly over the last few years, leaving most American’s clueless.
* Changes to Tax Legislation
* How seniors can best plan for Medicare and Medicaid
* How to obtain the best cash flow with an equity-rich home
* Tax legislation regarding 401k’s IRA’s, and pensions
* Strategies to help reduce estate size and give to children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren, without jeopardizing annual gift allowances
* Premium financing of life insurance
* Information on social security, private annuities, and state inheritance tax
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dave Phillips is an active estate planning professional who helps clients conserve their wealth every day and conducts estate planning workshops. Bill Wolfkiel is the founder and president of BDC, Inc., specializing in estate planning and wealth transfer strategies.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kaplan Business, 2007. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111419595962
Book Description Kaplan Business. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1419595962 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1538124