Progress English Language Arts ©2014 Student Edition Grade 4
With comprehensive coverage of all four strands of the Common Core State Standards for ELA-Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, and Language-the full-color, magazine-like designed Student Worktext supports the Shifts in ELA while students develop key college and career readiness through an integrated literacy approach. Students will:
· Engage in close reading of high-quality, challenging, informational and literary text independently and proficiently.
· Acquire and use academic and domain-specific vocabulary accurately.
· Cite evidence from complex text to support conclusions and respond to text-dependent questions.
· Write to sources in a clear and coherent manner using the conventions of standard English.
· Increase content knowledge by reading rich content-area text.
· Prepare and present information, findings, and evidence effectively for a variety of contexts and communicative tasks.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description W. H. Sadlier, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111421730545