This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Attorneys, claim adjusters, physicians, self-insured employers and vocational rehabilitation workers will all find this 2016 Edition of New York Workers' Compensation Handbook a valuable tool for understanding New York workers' compensation issues. Written and organized by leading experts, New York Workers' Compensation Handbook brings clarity to this complex area of law by providing:
· Detailed analysis
· All relevant statutes and regulations
· Excellent recap of recent court decisions
· Comprehensive description of current practice and procedure
· Tables, charts, medical illustrations and reference directory
· In-depth index
· Extensive cross-references to Larson's Workers' Compensation, Desk Edition
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want