The God Story follows the threads that run throughout the story of God’s people, leading finally to Jesus and the resurrection. Using classic components of storytelling, help people see their role in God’s story. Ideal for a Lenten series.
· Seven sermons in outline form and complete text
· “How to Use” section—advice from Jacob and his team on how to accomplish your goals with The God Story sermon series
· A month-long subscription to MinistryMatters.com with links to helpful commentary information and reference
· Ideas for worship, prayer, and service activities
· Small group leader guide for small groups reading The God Story Daily Readings together
· Tweetables—four excerpts ready for tweeting for each week
· Promotional art (poster, web banner, art for print banner, cover images, bulletin cover, postcards)
· Promotional trailer video and seven trailer versions to lead into each week’s sermon
· PowerPoint templates
Jacob is one of the top young leaders in the U.S. Church. Amazing what the Spirit of God is doing through Jacob's work! Mike Slaughter, Ginghamsburg Church and author of Christmas is Not Your Birthday, shiny gods, and Change the World.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Jacob Armstrong is the founding pastor of Providence Church in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. Providence's vision is to see those who are disconnected from God and the church to find hope, healing, and wholeness in Jesus Christ. Jacob is the author of Treasure, The God Story, Upside Down, Loving Large, Interruptions, The New Adapters and Renovate.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Abingdon Pr, 2013. Hardcover. Book Condition: Brand New. sof edition. 8 pages. 6.75x5.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 1426773757