WORDS THEIR WAY: WORD STUDY IN ACTION DEVELOPMENTAL MODEL REVISED DERIVATIONAL RELATIONS CLASSROOM STARTER PACKAGE COPYRIGHT 2012
The NEWLY REVISED Words Their Way: Word Study in Action Developmental Model ©2012 includes the following components:
- Teacher Resource Guide; A Revised, Comprehensive Guide covering all 5 stages of development with research, overview and implementation guidance
- Teacher Resource CD-ROM; A Comprehensive Resource CD covering all 5 stages of development with teacher modeling sorts and sort specific games
- Whiteboard Activities DVD-ROM; A Comprehensive DVD covering all 5 stages of development with whiteboard-ready sorts along with the Writing the Sort activities and Poems from the Big Books
- Student Books; Revised, Stage-specific student books with ready made picture and/or word cards, a grid for students to sort and paste the picture/word cards, writing the sort activities, and an envelope for students to store the cards for the week
- Big Book of Rhymes; Revised Big Books are available at the Emergent-Early Letter Name, Letter Name, and Within Word Pattern stages with poems reflecting the skill in each sort - used to introduce the sort.
- Words Their Way Libraries: Revised Libraries are available at the Emergent-Early Letter Name, Letter Name, and Within Word Pattern stages and include 6-packs of little books aligned to the corresponding sorts
View the Scope and Sequence document
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.