This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Ten Commandments for Hair Salon Patrons
1. Thou shall not stalk the stylist
2. Thou shall bathe before thy appointment
3. Thou shall wash thy offspring before bringing them in
4. If thou art nasty, thou shall pay for a shampoo
5. Thou shall not spill thy life story on thy first visit
6. If thou choose to breed, thou (and not me) are to attend to the offspring
7. Thou shall know terminology of hair before speaking it
8. Thou shall not ask for more to be done than thy hair will allow
9. Thou shall not discuss sex, religion, or politics with thy stylist
10. Thou shall not wear enough perfume to gag the entire room
Behind the Chair; Rantings of a Burnt-Out Stylist is a delightful little book of observations of the public at large. Curtis Wright is a former hair stylist with a wealth of cutting yet hilarious snippets that will have you rolling on the salon floor.
"If you find yourself in these pages, it is up to you to change...if you can. Otherwise, be warned that the stylists will be laughing at you when you leave!"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want