This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Sam Madison never knew life could change overmight. But that's exactly what happens when she saves the life of the President of the United States as she's bunking off art class one night. Now an instant (if highly reluctant and very unlikely) celebrity, not to mention teen ambassador to the United Nations, Sam finds herself not only hanging out at the White House, but trying to stop herself falling for David, the President's son...
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
TOP TEN REASONS
IS IN DEEP TROUBLE
10. Her big sister is the most popular girl in school
9. Her little sister is a certified genius
8. She's in love with her big sister's boyfriend
7. She got caught selling celebrity portraits in school
6. And now she's being forced to take art classes
5. She's just saved the president of the United States from an assassination attempt
4. So the whole world thinks she is a hero
3. Even though Sam knows she is far, far from being a hero2. And now she's been appointed teen ambassador to the UN
AND THE NUMBER-ONE REASON
Sam's LIFE IS OVER?
1.The president's son just might be in love with herFrom the Inside Flap:
approx. 6 hours
Samantha Madison is just your average disenfranchised sophomore gal living in DC when, in an inadvertent moment sandwiched between cookie buying and CD-perusing, she puts a stop to an attempt on the life of the president. Before she can say ?MTV2? she?s appointed Teen Ambassador to the UN and has caught the eye of the very cute First Son.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paw Prints 2008-05-22, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1435289722
Book Description Paw Prints, 2008. PBD. Condition: Brand New. reprint edition. 398 pages. 7.00x4.50x1.00 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # z-1435289722
Book Description Paw Prints 2008-05-22, 2008. Library Binding. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111435289722