This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If you've been considering going on a backpacking trip (whether for a brief weekend getaway in your home state, or an epic trip across a foreign continent), then "The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Backpacking" is the perfect book to get you started.
In "The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Backpacking", John Carver takes you step-by-step through the process of planning (and executing) the perfect backpacking trip. All of the advice is simple and practical, and covers all the major areas of this wonderful pursuit, including...
- Selecting the perfect backpack (as well as tent, sleeping bag, and any other equipment you may need).
- How to have the best possible experience while camping outdoors (including staying dry, keeping warm at night, etc.)
- How to have the best possible experience in hostels (for those interested in extended foreign travel).
- Basic first aid techniques, to be prepared just in case something unexpected happens.
- Great trip-prep checklists that will guarantee you're fully prepared (and never have to worry about leaving anything behind!).
- Food and eating: stay fed and full of energy by eating the right food (and knowing how to prepare it) while on the trail.
"The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Backpacking" is written in plain, easy to understand English (you won't find any complicated technical jargon here), and is designed to allow you to effortlessly create an amazing backpacking experience, step by step, with nothing left out.
So if you've always wanted to experience the excitement and incredible memories that backpacking offers, but never felt like you had enough time, money, or "know-how" to pull it off, then "The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Backpacking" is the perfect book to help you finally experience your own once-in-a-lifetime backpacking adventure.
Get your copy today!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want