Employee Benefits Answer Book, Eleventh Edition
Employee Benefits Answer Book provides comprehensive guidance for those involved in the design and administration of employee benefit plans.
The Q&A format is ideal for probing key topics such as:
- Health care reform
- COBRA continuation coverage
- Retiree health care coverage
- Health coverage portability requirements
- Group long-term care insurance
- Dependent care assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Vacation and severance pay plans
- Death benefits
- Financing employee benefits
- Financial accounting for employee benefits
- And more!
Employee Benefits Answer Book will help you:
- Set the best Health Care Reform strategy for your company and your clients
- Keep in compliance with current and coming requirements
- Find clear answers to hundreds of employee benefits questions
- Avoid costly errors related to employee benefits administration
- Resolve employee benefits issues quickly and effectively
- And much more!
In addition to discussing the latest health care reform developments, as well as explaining the what's, why's, and how's to keep employer health plans in compliance with the sweeping new changes, Employee Benefits Answer Book provides extensive and up-to-date guidance on:
- Important new regulations under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Cost-sharing parity requirements for mental health and addiction benefits
- Expanded FMLA coverage for military family members
- Updated rules for parking and transit benefits
- Key changes to the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- FMLA rules for airline flight crews
- Ground rules for employer-provided adoption assistance
- Revised rules for counting intermittent FMLA leave
- And more!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.