- Provides crucial, easily accessible information to refresh therapists on contraindications that may not fall within their routine area of treatment.
- Covers the full range of interventions in detail, including the purpose of the intervention, mechanism, contraindications and precautions, rationale, and references.
- Helps ensure that practitioners do no harm, providing safer client care and addressing clients with pre-existing conditions.
- Uses terminology from The Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, reinforcing the use of up-to-date language.
- Presents quality information from a highly renowned author, with evidence-based information throughout.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.